COVID-19 is attacking, swiftly and strongly. Hiding indoors is the strategy. We never surrender. Help if you can. Our healthcare providers are being exposed to the virus. They are short of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) so as postal officers, firefighters and police officers. Helping them is to help yourself. Protect them so they can protect us.
WeStar Alliance is a trustworthy non-profit organization. More than 50 Chinese American associations has united the vast power of the Chinese community of New England to support in battles with the virus. It has donated hundreds of boxes of professional medical supplies to hospitals. You donate, and we maximize its value and deliver it to our protectors.
Act now! Because the virus is not hesitating for a second to copy itself. Just a few clicks. Your strike on the virus will be on its way.
Let’s fight back together!
WeStar is a Massachusetts nonprofit organization in the process of applying for 501(c)(3) status.
- PayPal: email@example.com
- BOA/Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check: Payable to WeStar Corp. WeStar, 6 Liberty Square #2409, Boston, MA 02109
Lexington CAAL (Chinese American Association of Lexington) is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- PayPal: email@example.com. Please send using “Sending to friends and family” and put“COVID-19” in note.
- Check: Payable to Chinese American Association of Lexington, Inc. (CAAL), PO Box 453, Lexington, MA 02420. Please add “COVID-19” at the memo line.
- Venmo: Pay to @CAAL-Lexington, last 4 digit of phone: 2775